About Me

Geek chick trying to make her way in this world without offending the powers that be so that I can glide under the radar but still do what I wanna do. Get it? Got it? Good.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

30/30 update

It's been a week so far in the 30 minutes of working out for 30 days.  I'm pleased at how it's working out and how even on the days when we have social activities I am able to squeeze it in. 

That being said; today everything hurts and I want to go back to bed...... I think some advil and an early bedtime tonight might help :)

My friend Patti asked me last night if my next challenge would be 60 minutes for 60 days...my answer was a loud groan and shaking of the head LOL  I think I would gladly repeat 30/30 and just gradually increase the workouts for 5 minutes or something.. but 60 minutes everyday???  I'm not there yet!

1 comment:

  1. 30/30's still pretty ambitious. Be proud :)

    ReplyDelete