About Me

Geek chick trying to make her way in this world without offending the powers that be so that I can glide under the radar but still do what I wanna do. Get it? Got it? Good.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Grilled Spud

So it's nice and hot this past week, and the weather netowrk predicts a hot race weekend too. Saturday's forecast keeps changing everytime I look, but today it said 24 and sunny.. Well we won't get cold!

I've run the 5km on the treadmill a few times now, so I know for a fact that I will finish and that my time on the treadmill being about 60 mins, gives me something to aim for when I'm out on the street.

I missed the "dry run" around the canal on Thursday, but that couldn't be helped. Sometimes life just takes over instead of your best laid out plans :P

I'm very tired today after the long weekend... want more sleep and time off :*( But at least there is one less day to get to next weekend. Gonna be a busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment