About Me

Geek chick trying to make her way in this world without offending the powers that be so that I can glide under the radar but still do what I wanna do. Get it? Got it? Good.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Spud-o-rific!!!

Hey everyone, still running at home and with the Running Room peeps... still kicking ass and taking names... with a pen!!

We're uping our distance slowly but surely.

We've gone from fairly regular 3km runs 10:1 runs x 3 and this week we're getting close to 3.8 kms, so it'll probably be 10:1 x 4.... 3 more weeks and we'll be up to 5kms!

Not much to report otherwise, I did learn that drinking too much water before a run feels like running with a stitch in your side... wasn't a stitch... just burps lol

1 comment:

  1. Water's a tricky issue -- I've been drinking a lot more water because it's been warm this week. It's making a difference, I think. No headaches this week :)
    I'm keeping an eye on the weather. Hopefully we won't lose another run to a thunderstorm!
    See ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete