About Me

Geek chick trying to make her way in this world without offending the powers that be so that I can glide under the radar but still do what I wanna do. Get it? Got it? Good.

Friday, February 25, 2011

I've been bad *spank*

Been so long since I posted!  BAD BAD ME!

So since the last blog post, I lost the 2 pound gain YAY!!

I haven't started up the Shred level 2 yet, been busy concentrating on running because I have a race coming up soon (March 12) and I wanted to make sure that I got up to 5km well before the race :)

This week has been a really really really big challenge... I had 4 social engagements, which meant 4 different restaurant meals.  I tried to look up menus online, pick the best choices, but sometimes what you thought was a great choice, was just horribly wrong.

First restaurant was a buffet type restaurant, I stuck mostly to veggies, fish and proteins I recognized.  Stayed away from the pastas, salads and dishes with sauces.  I think that trip went fairly well.

Second restaurant I choose an asian stir fry with chicken... figured there would be lot's of veggies, chicken, some brown rice noodles and some sauce... Well there was almost no veggies, tons of noodles and the whole thing was swimming in soya sauce.  *sigh*

Third restaurant was a Japanese restaurant, so I did very well at that restaurant because I knew which Sushi rolls were the best choices and stuck to those :)

Fourth restaurant was an Italian/Irish pub... the menu was impossible... I had no way of not eating a ton of points there, but then the waitress said that the special was pasta with steamed veggies and a chicken breast... score!

I used all my daily points on most days, used all my weekly allowance points and even dipped into my activity points a bit, but when I look back at the week in general it could have been an absolutely horrible week.  Basically I fell off the wagon, but I never lost sight of it... I kept running behind it trying to catch up :)  I earned a lot of activity points again this week.

All said and told, i'm still not confident that I've lost weight this week.... Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment