About Me

Geek chick trying to make her way in this world without offending the powers that be so that I can glide under the radar but still do what I wanna do. Get it? Got it? Good.

Monday, October 26, 2009

The Spud is on fire, but the cough still remains!

Tonight's run was fantastic!  So good to see Alex again.  Wish I could have brought the great 25 degree weather back with me, but despite the cold, we had a really good run.  I ran through all the running segments and managed to catch my breath much quicker that during our last run.

The doctor's scale today said that I'm 5 pounds lighter than in April (Yay!)

I just need to get rid of this cough, drop more poundage and things will be golden :)

1 comment:

  1. I might be a drag this week.. I'm starting to feel a cold coming on. Runny nose so far.

    ReplyDelete