About Me

Geek chick trying to make her way in this world without offending the powers that be so that I can glide under the radar but still do what I wanna do. Get it? Got it? Good.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 11 - Super Shreddie!

Ok, my titles are lame LOL

Anywho, it's day eleven, I'm still Shredding and I'm pretty positive about it....weight-wise, not sure there will be a benefit, but measurement-wise I bet there will be some measurable differences.  They differences may not be visible, but I took before pics, so we'll take a looksee at the end of the 30 days.... embarrassing photos, but people tell me it's great to look back and take stock of how much progress has been made.

Stay tuned folks!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck :)

    Try not to be too discouraged if the difference isn't as big as you think... bodies change slowly... you'll see more difference at the end.

    ReplyDelete