About Me

Geek chick trying to make her way in this world without offending the powers that be so that I can glide under the radar but still do what I wanna do. Get it? Got it? Good.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 7 and 8 - Shreddernutter

Still Shredding.... Shredded through the weekend and it looks like I'm down a few inches, but the scale isn't moving consistently in the right direction.... bleh... however, it's not going to stop me from completing my 30 day challenge.  I'm going to wait until the end of the 30 day challenge before I post any final numbers, measurements or even my before and after pics.. not that I think the pics will show much :P

Getting kind of sick of loosing during the week and gaining it back on the weekend just because I slept in and ate  majority of my points later in the day than a regular weekday.

It might require some creative sleeping arrangements on my part :P

Keep on keepin' on!

No comments:

Post a Comment