About Me

Geek chick trying to make her way in this world without offending the powers that be so that I can glide under the radar but still do what I wanna do. Get it? Got it? Good.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day six - Ener-Shreddy-bunny :D

Day 6 of the 30 day Shred and all is well in the world of Shred.  No muscle pain, extra endurance is building up and I'm sure I've lost an inch or two just after one week.  Sweet!

Added bonus is that I'm sleeping really really well these days LOL  I don't think I move at all during the night...the other bonus is the feeling of extra energy.  Normally on a Friday night I just want to lounge around and rest after a long hard week, but last night after a bit of a break after supper I cleaned half my house.  Saturday morning I got up, did day six of the Shred and then cleaned the other half of my house.  I think I've done more cleaning in these last 24 hours than I've done in the last 12 months hahaha

Live is good in Shred-land :)

1 comment: