About Me

Geek chick trying to make her way in this world without offending the powers that be so that I can glide under the radar but still do what I wanna do. Get it? Got it? Good.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 18 & 19 - Excellent weigh in and Stretchy jeans rule!

Saturday was day 18 of the 30 day Shred.. and it was my first full week of the new Weight Watchers plan!  I'm ecstatic to report that I'm down 5.5 pounds!  Woohooo!  YAY zero point fruit!  It's making my snacking life way more easy!

Sunday was a busy soup making day, spent on my feet cooking to huge pots of low point veggie soup, so I didn't get around to the Shredding.

Monday was day 19 of the 30 day Shred as well as 3km of walking on the treadmill...

Shred on!!!

p.s. Stretchy jeans are awesome, but they can be evil... put regular jeans on today and kept waiting for them to relax LOL

1 comment:

  1. Which fruits are zero points, and what does that actually mean? I thought I was off to a good start just trying to get in more fruits and veggies in general. Should I be a bit choosier?

    ReplyDelete