About Me

Geek chick trying to make her way in this world without offending the powers that be so that I can glide under the radar but still do what I wanna do. Get it? Got it? Good.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 15 and 16 - The Shred continues....

Still continuing the Shred challenge and really liking how it makes me feel.

Dare I jinx myself and claim that the workouts are starting to make me feel "Toit like a Toiger" or "tight like a Tiger" for those of you that haven't seen the Austin Powers movie Goldmember :P

So yeah, feeling tighter... stronger, less body parts jiggling like jell-O.  Don't get me wrong, the whole body still jiggles... but it feels like the jello-O is getting tighter from the inside... I know, not a great description, and might possibly make you queasy if you think about it too much :P

I'm also feeling less out of breath when I run.... mind you i'm not running fast lately, but the runs are starting to feel easier... MAN, what a difference from the beginning when Alex and I started running!  I remember not being able to run for more than a minute... and that minute felt really long!

Ahhh the bad old days... good times.... good times...

No comments:

Post a Comment