About Me

Geek chick trying to make her way in this world without offending the powers that be so that I can glide under the radar but still do what I wanna do. Get it? Got it? Good.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day four - Shred-O-rific :D

The tenderness has almost totally disappeared and that impresses me because I'm just starting my T.O.M. and that usually means about a 5lb gain, sore body, really tired, want to eat chocolate/chips, and I only went up 0.4.  I was tired, but I had a fair amount of energy compared to other months, didn't go for the junk food... YAY for me!  I'm hoping my weight will go down a wee bit more as it's the official weigh in day tomorrow morning.

Still staying within my 25 food points and I've done so since Monday.... but the bigger challenge is coming and that would be the much anticipated, look forward too, but scale dreading weekend. :P

Time to hit the treadmill... talk to you later!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about the gain. I generally gain when I've just started a new program. It's weird to think the exercise would do it, but I think maybe (and I'm just guessing here) it's my body going into survival mode and not recognizing the new exercise as a good thing until the next week.

    Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete