About Me

Geek chick trying to make her way in this world without offending the powers that be so that I can glide under the radar but still do what I wanna do. Get it? Got it? Good.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

One week out of the loop

I was away doing some IT training so I haven't really paid attention to food points as it was difficult to remain good when they had platters full of baked goods at every break, but I did keep up with my running and managed to run a practice 5km in 45:37 which is about 2 mins faster than the Ottawa race weekend results :)

So next weigh in may not see me with a loss... i expect a gain, but as long as I keep up the physical activity and get back to counting the points, I think i'll get back to where I should be :)

Life happens and there is no use beating myself up over delaying my quest to goal by one week.  It's been decades so one extra week is no big deal.  I just don't want to fall off the wagon totally, but since i'm so into running and running several planned races I think i have a lot invested and a lot of enthusiasm to keep working towards my goal.

Stay tuned .... :)

1 comment:

  1. I had a really good week, up until the wedding last night. The desserts wreck me, I swear!

    But, on the up-side, I did my elliptical both yesterday and today in the morning, and mowed the lawn this morning, so I'm like you -- bad with food, good with exercise.

    I think you're allowed a bad week once in a while -- your good days are still winning out :)

    Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete